Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is Wally's ninth birthday! I can't believe my little boy has grown so old. It seems like just yesterday when I picked him up and he cried all day and all night because he missed his real mommy. Every year, I usually get him a cake from Three Dog Bakery. There are several across Los Angeles and one in Pasadena right up the street from my old place. Sadly, there is only ONE Three Dog Bakery in Dallas and it's way the hell up past the airport. Charles stopped by on his way home today (good boyfriend) and brought Wally's cake home. We'll be giving it to the dogs later this evening.
To celebrate the day, we did Wally's new favorite thing which is to go to Joe Pool Lake and play fetch with tennis balls in the water. Here are some photos from this afternoon:


All in all, Wally says it was a pretty good day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Wally! Looks like he got the royal treatment. I still think those puppy cakes look good enough to eat. But, I can refrain from following through on my curiosity.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

To anonymous - I have some of the cake from my local dog bakery, and it's yummy! She uses all high people quality ingredients.

Happy B-day Wally

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home