Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I spent about half a day trying to burn a DVD a couple of days ago before realizing that the burner in my Mac Book Pro appears to have died. Luckily, I had a work computer at home that I could burn the disc on, but this means a visit to the dreaded Genius Bar. The laptop is less than a year old, so it should be totally covered, but I'm going to be pissed off if they pull the, "You'll have to send it in to Apple, and the turnover is three weeks" routine.

The dogs have been happy this week, as usual, playing with each other at every opportunity. Here's Wally after enjoying his dinner last night.

Happy Wally Wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Super cute picture of your boy. :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wally!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home