Saturday, June 06, 2009

I finally bought an SLR digital camera. I've been wanting to buy one for a long time but haven't been able to justify spending the money since I have a perfectly good Canon 12 megapixel point and shoot camera. But then I got a catalog from a nearby college and saw that they offer an intro to digital photography class, and I figured it would be a good chance to get out and meet some other people in town. I bought a Canon Digital Rebel XSI with a standard lens, and a 50-200mm telephoto lens. I have no idea how to use it, but have had some fun trying out different options while shooting the dogs. Consider this a belated Wally Wednesday, as this is one of the cutest photos I've ever taken of him.


Here's Grace doing what Grace does best - sleeping -


Kraut, ever alert -


And Kraut and Grace playing. Don't worry, it's all in good fun -

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Eolin said...

LOVE THOSE PICS!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

ok, u r totally doing what I'd like to do. Get an SLR camera and take a class

Love the dog photos.

4:20 PM  
Blogger chellebelle said...

Cool, great pictures, love,love the Wally pic.. great idea to take a class.. John is starting back to school for the first time in 30 years.. I think your class will be more fun than his

8:38 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to do that, get a really good camera and some training! At which college are you taking courses? Those shots are gorgeous.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home