Friday, July 11, 2008

I woke up so tired this morning. Before I even got out of bed, all I could think about was coming back home and going to bed early. Then I remembered...I have an 11pm hockey game tonight. Sigh. I could have taken the whole weekend off but volunteered a day since they're still a bit behind on the show I'm on. Besides, I got my paycheck today and saw the rewards of my extra days so it's hard to stop when they're offering it. It's not often you get the chance to make extra money there. At least I can pay for my new snowboard!

The other day, a friend and I went to grab lunch up the street when I noticed a new shop in the strip mall. It was a Famous Cupcakes. Of course I had to stop in! I bought a Red Velvet cupcake and meant to save it until later that afternoon to eat, but I ended up going after it right after my lunch. It looked so good, I couldn't resist. Oh my god. I think it was quite possibly THE BEST cupcake I have ever eaten! I guess that could explain why it was over $3. If you happen to have a Famous Cupcakes near you, I strongly suggest stopping in. You won't regret it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

is that an actual photo of your cupcake? looks yummmy!

8:15 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

It's not, but it looked a lot like that!

8:18 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Wow, a dozen cupcakes would be over $36! I think I am in the wrong line of work... Glad it was yummy!

9:18 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Red velvet cake is my idea of nirvana, so I will keep my eyes open. So would you say Famous Cupcakes is better than Sprinkles or Frosted?

9:09 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - I don't know! I didn't realize there were so many other cupcake places!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are a couple of cupcake shops right in your town! One on Arroyo and the other one on the street just north of Old Town!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home