Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life has been extremely busy recently with work leading into the holiday break. They were trying to get the show I have been working on to the network on Friday (last day of work before the break). Needless to say, I was working my ass off all week, not taking lunch, and have been missing hockey games in both leagues as of late. At long last, hiatus started which means I don't have to go back to work until January 5. However, I have a short film to edit in that time so it will hardly be a vacation. At least I can wake up whenever I want and will have time to fit some snowboarding in.

Some friends and I went up to Mountain High yesterday morning. It was extremely busy, and probably one of the busiest days of the season. 4 feet of powder got dumped up there in the last week due to the recent storms, and with the kids on break and the television industry on break - there was a ton of people up there. With all the runs open, it wasn't crowded on the slopes, but there were long lines for the lifts. Charles and I are going up to Bear Mountain either Monday or Tuesday so hopefully with the middle of the week, the lines will be a little shorter, even if it is during the holiday.

It's hard to believe Christmas is this week. Time seems to be passing more and more quickly the older I get. I have all my shopping done. Pretty much. I still need to get something for the dogs. (Yes, I buy gifts for the dogs. I think there are tennis balls in Wally's future). I still haven't gotten something for my dad. Hardest person to buy for - EVER.

I've been so busy I haven't had time to take any cute photos of Wally. I meant to post my Christmas card here, but I don't have it with me right now (or a scanner) so it will have to wait. In the meantime, here's a photo I posted on Facebook earlier. I like to call it "Three Dogs Eating." This is what happens when you try to feed three rather large dogs in my tiny condo kitchen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Sam got to play with a yellow lab named Wally today at Bolsa Chica - he was a very friendly fellow.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

We got your Christmas card today! It was awesome.. I will have to bring it to school for the kids to see.

my word verification is vilin. funny

3:00 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Doggie posteriors, nothing cuter!

Cheers!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home