Wednesday, December 03, 2008

After the holiday weekend, it was certainly hard to go back to work on Monday and hit this show again. I'm looking forward to to the next three weeks being over so I can enjoy my two unpaid holiday weeks off. (Merry Christmas! You're laid off without pay for two weeks!) I'm used to it. It happens every single holiday in the industry, at least everywhere I've worked. Usually, you're so burnt out by Christmas that you're more than happy to just enjoy your time off.

I usually go home for awhile, but decided against it this year. When I was looking for tickets earlier, they were too expensive. Also, the short film I'm soon going to be editing shoots this coming weekend and I'm hoping to work through the holiday to get a cut out. At least I'll be working on something interesting that I WANT to work on, and I can sleep in and work on my own schedule. Oh, how I miss working from home!

I haven't forgotten it's Wally Wednesday. Charles and I took all three dogs to the Huntington Dog Beach on Sunday. It was Grace's first time at the beach ever. She had a great time running all over the place, once she got over being terrified.


Introducing Kraut, Charles' German Shepard!


Wally is right in his element:


All the dogs and Charles as the sun starts to set:

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Fun times!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I want to go to the beach!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Nice pix of the dogs. Kraut is a very funny name.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your Thanksgiving dinner? I'll miss not having you home this Christmas. Great pictures. Is Gracie calming down?

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

What?? You are not coming home for Christmas? But tickets are cheaper now aren't they? Everything seems cheaper now. When I read the three dogs I thought---what? Did she get Gracie a little pal to calm her down?

10:04 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Where's Wally Wednesday?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home