Thursday, December 11, 2008

I didn't forget yesterday was Wally Wednesday, I was just too busy to sit down and blog. Here's the little guy from a week or so ago when we enjoyed an afternoon at the dog beach. I think heaven for a Labrador probably includes a beach with lots of tennis balls.


I've been really busy with work and it's hard to believe it's already December and Christmas is just a couple of weeks away. Thankfully, I have a small family and very few people to buy for. Still, I really need to get off my ass and get a bunch of gifts sent off.

I'm staying in town this holiday season with plans to edit a friend's short film over my work hiatus. What is everyone else's plans for the holiday?

5 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

All the traditional get-togethers...I'll be missing you!

8:47 PM  
Blogger LA said...

My mom arrives Tuesday and is here until mid-March less three weeks in January when she'll do some traveling.

March Madness is going to mean something different for me this year.

I've been crazy busy the last couple weeks, too. That said, I missed seeing Wally on his regular day!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Busy here, too. I'm starting to get caught up on holiday chores, and Xmas will be at my house again this year.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of the horrendous ordeal of being at my brothers place all darn day, my girlfriend and I will take the dogs for visits to a few places, drop off presents and then come back home for a relaxed dinner together.
We figure it's time to start making some family traditions of our own.

-saladbats

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Going to New Orleans the week of Xmas.
Actually I've been meaning to ask you if you could pop in and feed the cats once or twice while we're gone.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home