Sunday, January 13, 2008

We won our game last night. In fact, it was a bit of a rout. The final score was 6-0, though James skated as fast as his little legs would carry him to try to score our customary 7th goal before the buzzer. I finally had a goal, thank god. My stats are horrible this season in the co-ed league. I think playing in the women's league is softening me. That and the fact that I never have time to get on the ice when it's not for a game these days.

I have very little to report today. I didn't get home from the game until 1am last night, bypassing the offer by my fellow Pasadena players to hit the local IHOP. As much as I would have absolutely LOVED to do that, I had to get up in the morning to go to work and wanted to get to sleep. I was also at the doctor's the other day where I was weighed and horrified to see the amount of weight I have gained since the summer. I think much of it came from sitting on the couch at my mom's over the holidays doing nothing but watching old episodes of Law and Order and eating cookies. I'm sure much of the other weight gain can at least partially be attributed to the weekly run to IHOP to eat pancakes and fatty sausages at 1am right before bed. Sigh. I shall miss you, IHOP.

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

But the Law and Order marathons were a must see . . .

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great. now I can't stop thinking about pancakes....

8:03 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Chris Noth is on Law and Order, right? I sometimes watch that just to see the hotness that is Mr. Big.

9:16 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Diane and LA - I actually don't ever watch Law and Order, but when I'm in my mom's house, I don't get much of a choice. It's either that or HGTV.

9:58 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Edit - Did you see our man, Jon Hamm, won a Golden Globe tonight? Mad Men won for best TV drama. Awesome!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home