Saturday, January 05, 2008

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get excited about today. I woke up late, couldn't get out of bed. Did some errands, had lunch, more errands, then veg'd out in front of the tv to watch a movie I had already seen on cable. Since I don't usually get Saturdays off, you would think I should have taken advantage of the situation but I have not. I do have a hockey game this evening so I'm sort of just waiting around to get ready for that. Then I'm waking up early tomorrow morning to go snowboarding (hopefully - Mt. High did not open today). I don't know if it's the overcast weather or the getting dark early but I just can't get into it. I guess tomorrow will be a better day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

First of all, I'd recommend starting with Season 1 of the Wire and working your way through the seasons

For what it's worth, my day today was sort of blah too. I've been so busy for awhile but didn't really have much I needed to do today, and kind of let the way just move past me.

Good luck on your game, and have fun boarding!

7:36 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Maybe you have the after-holiday blahs or something. The dreary weather certainly doesn't help. hopefully there will be snow for you tomorrow.

Have a good game!

10:05 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I felt the same way, and I think it was the weather. I did get my ass in gear late in the afternoon and went and looked at some condo models. The guy working the models said I was the only person to show up all day. I came home and watched 7 straight episodes of Six Feet Under.

12:19 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

My days have been that way too often lately!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home