Monday, January 07, 2008

Though I picked up some hours freelancing over the break, today is my first official day back at work (along with everyone else). I feel like I'm coming down with a cold so I'm not especially excited to be working tonight until 1am. At least I'll have Wally with me. Everyone should be happy to see him after such a long break from his cuteness! I can't help it - I have a very popular dog.

I forgot to mention yesterday how many kids and families were out snowboarding yesterday. It was cool to see so many parents bonding with their kids through the sports of snowboarding and skiing. For Father of the Year, I'd like to award the man I heard saying loudly to his young son, who had just managed to go about 30 feet on his board without falling: "There you go! Now you're getting it! Keep that up and you won't suck as bad!"

It looks like the CES (computer electronics show) began in Vegas today. One of the items being featured by Taser - a holster to carry your Taser AND your MP3 player. Now you can comfortably tase someone into submission and not even have to hear their screams! Also being unveiled - new Taser colors, including "red hot" and "fashion pink." Why do I feel like someone at Taser has a really good sense of humor?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

I think the CES show is on the G4 netowrk (check your local listings).

Way to go dad - you're a real role model.

4:06 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I'm going to make my blog private and I was wondering if you would like to be included. If so, what's your email address? Thanks

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home