Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'd like to start the blog off today with one of the funniest video clips I've seen in a very long time.



To be honest, I got nothing else going on. It's life as usual for me. Busy, busy. It was beautiful outside today which means I don't want to be at work here right now. Though, Wally is here which always makes work a little more palatable. At least it looks to be nice all week, so my two days off will be enjoyable...even if I spent much of that time inside editing the film I've been working on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

The weather here is...you guessed it snow!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

That video is a hoot

7:59 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

"What did you wish for?" LOL!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I can't stop watching this, it's so great!

Now there's one w/Seth Rogan and Elizabeth Banks, not as good.

2:08 PM  
Blogger LA said...

p.s. I love that McLovin is in this.

p.s.s. Hilarious that Josh Grobin totally spoofs himself.

p.s.s.s. I don't think Affleck was acting.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home