Friday, February 22, 2008

I have really hit the ground running since I returned from Canada yesterday. Get off plane, drive to valley, work until 1:30am, go home to sleep, get back to work at 11am, work until 7:30, go home to feed dog, fetch dog, pack hockey equipment and drive across town for a game, wash, rinse, and repeat for the rest of the weekend. I think sometime early in the day Monday I may actually get a few minutes to sit back and take a breath. Even my side projects have been sitting on the back burner while I catch up with work I missed while I was gone. I hate being bored, but being too busy is even worse. I never seem to be able to find a happy medium. I'm either so busy that I can't even get a breath, or I'm so bored I want to shoot myself. Am I the only one with this problem?

Off topic, does anyone know how to obtain tickets for the Olympics in Vancouver in 2010? Do they just go on sale at Ticketmaster or something??

4 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I didn't realize the olympics were in Vancover! I've always wanted to go to the olympics! I'm defenitely going to go! Let me know if you find out how to get tickets!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Are you glad you know me? We should think about meeting up in Vancouver during the 2010 games.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/en/Participation/SpectatorInformation/Tickets

2:02 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I went to the 1984 Games in LA - a very cool experience.

Did I ever tell you I went to a Canucks/Blackhawks play off game in Vancouver? It was the last Canucks game played at the old Coliseum. We went with the guy who was going to be managing the restaurants at the new arena (we knew him from his stint at Anaheim), so we were treated very well. Somewhere I have my Trevor Linden autographed program and some Canucks champagne glasses . . .

6:46 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Ryan - you are my hero! Thank you for the info. What sports are you planning on watching if you can get tickets? Snowboarding, now that you have mad skillz on the mountain?

Kat - yes, the 2010 winter Olympics.

Diane - Cool story, as usual!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home