Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday!  Since I'm away in Canada, I took this photo of him before I left.  It's what he looked like when he realized that I was going away and he wasn't coming with him.

This is Wally's counterpart.  She's my friend, Winston's, dog and her name is Claire.  She is beautiful and sweet and totally reminds me of Wally, all the way down to her shedding.  She looks to be lab mixed with something else and was rescued. I think she and Wally would make good friends considering they have a mutual love of both swimming AND playing fetch with tennis balls.
I spent today exploring Vancouver and doing some shopping.  Went into downtown and walked up and down Robson Street, which is sort of like Old Town, but bigger and better.  I then headed over to historic Gas Town and walked around some more, walking in and out of shops.  Time to come home tomorrow.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Maybe yellow lab and shephard? Both dogs look very sweet . . .

8:46 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

It sounds like you had a really nice time! I really do love Canada...granted I've never been to that part of the country.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home