Sunday, March 02, 2008

I believe I've mentioned before how cold it can get in an editing bay. The temperature of the bays where I work varies wildly from room to room and even depends on the time of day. For instance, when I came in the morning around 10, the room was cool but not freezing. Then, around 2pm, the air conditioning kicked on. It is now freezing in here. I have a space heater on full blast about 3 feet from me, am wearing a hoodie with the hood up and pulled tight like Kenny from Southpark, wishing I had a blanket, gloves, and a toque. I hope it isn't this freaking cold for the rest of my shift which won't end until around 7, but based on yesterday, I know it probably will be. Thankfully, I have Wally here to cuddle with. I need to force him to lay on my feet.

I just saw this on the internet. Maybe everyone else has already seen it. I can't wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I totally missed my calling. I love cold rooms, and the editing bay sounds divine. Where do I apply?

4:48 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - You can start by fetching a coffee for me.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

He's dealt with bugs, snakes and rats - what's left? I do love Indy, but I'm not sold on that person named Shia LaBoeuf. It's moments like this where we need the old time studio heads to give him an acceptable name, because right now his name sounds like he is Pepe LePew's wing man.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

LOL! That's a good one, Diane. I thought the same thing.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home