Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday! Here he is sharing a bowl of water with his BFF, Stryder. (Well, he doesn't look like he's sharing so much, is he?)


I feel completely out of touch with the world and have no comments on anything today. I'm sure there's something I need to be informed about, I just don't know what it is right now. Is there something I should know about? Have the Kings taken on a new, awesome veteran and a stellar goalie? If not, I'm not interested. I'm enjoying a quiet day at home. Tried to work on the film for awhile but got too distracted and am now getting ready to watch some TV on the tube tonight. Maybe after a quick run to Cold Stone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hanna got new dog bowls for her birthday . . .

7:27 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Stryder and Wally look so cute together.

Damn, Bean's been taking it in the shorts from his cohorts at work for Tater Tot Friday.

I love weekly dog days. Keep 'em coming!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home