Monday, March 31, 2008

I was feeling under the weather when I woke up this morning, so I called in sick to work. I didn't do much of anything at all today other than sleep, so I'm feeling a bit better now. You know, I keep thinking I'm going to read something interesting in the news to blog about, but lately it's so boring and all about the election and it makes me feel like giving up reading the news all together!

Has anyone got anything interesting to share that doesn't have to do with Barack, Hillary, or McCain?

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I successfully recorded and watched my first show on DVR - Diagnosis Murder!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I finally spoke to my half brother, who I've only met once in my life for about 30 minutes 25 years ago. In fact, I'm going to Chicago this summer to meet him for the first time.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Wow! How did you miss this bit of news? A NASA photo of water on Mars!
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0504/WaterOnMars2_gcc.jpg

9:30 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Diane - Welcome to the year 2000!

Kings Fan - That's really cool! I hope you have a great time visiting with him.

Kat - Ha ha - very funny.

10:41 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I got nothing, but I'm impressed with kings fan's news. When I tried to reach out to my half-sister, she wanted nothing to do with me.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

It reached 60 here today! Big news for this neck of the woods!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home