Tuesday, April 01, 2008

While most of my hockey energy has been spent playing with my co-ed team (currently in the championships for the 4th straight season), my women's team has snuck up into the playoffs as well. The women's team, for me, has always been the team about having fun. I pay little attention to when we win or lose or what place we're in. As it turns out, we seem to have finished the regular season in 2nd place and will move on to the post season in that division as well. Of course, there are only 5 teams in the women's division, and 4 teams make it to the post season, so it's pretty easy to get there. We played our last regular season game last night ending on a 4 game winning streak.

Graffiti I saw scrawled on the locker room wall in pencil the other night before our game:


They keep those rooms pretty clean and I was surprised to see it on the wall. However, it seemed fitting since we won that game. Afterward, women's hockey superstar Cammi Granato came down to have her photo taken with us. She was in the building promoting her hockey clothing line for women.

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Is Cammi the one in the pink? And BTW, what's going on w/the neon lipstick on the woman right below her?

12:42 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

ROFL! Yes, Cammi is the one not in a hockey jersey. And that is Madeline below her. (Wally's Auntie Madeline). She is ALL about pink, and that is her very hot pink mouth guard. I don't know why she still had it in for the photo!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Geez, Tiff, do you ever get lost in your shoulder pads? You look like you're supposed to be in a Talking Heads video. Damn, that was funny!

3:13 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I *thought* that was Madeline, but I only met her that one time. A mouth guard... now it makes sense!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home