Friday, May 23, 2008

The last two days have been thundery and wet, though not as bad as today. It has been dark enough out to match my mood. Poor Wally has been basically sequestered inside because I don't feel like drying him off every time he feels like looking outside. We did just have a big game of after dinner fetch, though.

As an example of the ongoing wisdom of those who run the hockey department at TSC, the women's league has games scheduled this evening, despite the long weekend. At last check, it looked like we might have exactly enough players to compete without forfeiting (5 skaters + 1 goalie). I think we're also on the Olympic ice (it's bigger). I hope they have the defibrillator handy.

I have not much on the schedule for this weekend. Light make up day tomorrow for work, no co-ed hockey on Sunday, which leaves a lot of time to myself. Wonderful. That's always good post-breakup.

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Poor Hanna has figured I'm leaving tomorrow and is stressed and needy - I feel really bad. I'm hoping it stops raining long enough tonight for bed time pee . . .

do something nice for yourself this weekend!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I agree... you should do something nice for yourself. If the rain is gone, you can take another adverture on your scooter. Heck, if I was in town, I'd drag you to a movie. But, alas, I'm in beautiful downtown Fresno for a baseball tournament.

6:59 AM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Maybe you could grab Sofie and take her somewhere fun. Little kids are always a mood-lifter.

Do find something good to do though...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

You can always take your time to catch up on your reading and movies!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

YES!! Please grab sofie and take her somewhere!!! and will you take wesley too? Jeff and I will be in Hawaii.

:)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home