Thursday, September 04, 2008

OK...I've clearly become the person whose blog is being overrun by her dogs. I know there are other things going on in the world, like John McCain's ridiculous choice for his Vice Presidential running mate, David Duchovny's sex addiction rehab, and many other things that would make for much more interesting blog fodder. But to be honest, my dogs have overrun my life, too, so I haven't had much time to pay attention to anything other than what Wally is itching, and what Gracie is destroying. At least there are moments like these that make it all worth it:


4 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Wally definitely has a energetic younger sibling!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ok, that is totally worth all the mishaps in the house!

I'd say something about your blog being overrun by dogs, but I just posted pics of my dogs on my blog before I checked in over here . . . so I guess my point is that you are not alone

10:11 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Awww, they're having fun! And you can see in that short clip that she's got a lot of "puppy energy" to burn off.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

awwww....
sort of reminds me of Sofia and Wesley playing! It's similar. Lots of slobber.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home