Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday everyone! Here's the little guy, all tired out by his new sister. You can see in his eyes how sleepy he is. Gracie got a lot more forward with Wally today and spent most of her free time trying to lick Wally's face and chew on his cheeks. I know it sounds weird, but it's a puppy/dominance thing...Wally did it when he was little, too. Which means Wally spent most of his time trying to keep his ass between himself and his little sister. Halfway through the day, his face was wet with slobber and he finally growled at her when she started barking because he was too annoyed to play with her any longer. One great thing about Wally is his patience and tolerance of other dogs, especially pupppies. But a dog can only put up with so much, you know what I'm saying?

I'd also like to say that Gracie is quite possibly the gassiest dog I have ever met. I'm praying it's just the change in dog food and not a permanent state. I didn't notice it yesterday until after I fed her. I took her into the office today to meet people and a couple of friends and I took her to lunch at an outdoor patio. On the way back, she let one loose in the car, and I thought my friend, Sasha, was going to actually puke. Fingers crossed that the gassiness will go away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wally! I love seeing puppies interact with adult dogs. My next door neighbors have a rat terrier puppy who is adorable, but super intimidated when my dogs - who are huge next to him - check him out and give him a sniff.

He's getting to where he'll try to get Sam to play with him.

If Gracie is part boxer, u may be screwed on the gassy . . .

6:36 AM  
Blogger Randy Roadz said...

Uhmmm... you're not feeding her Beef-A-Reeno are you?

7:42 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Wally looks like he smoked a bowl and cranked up the Bob Marley.

Gracie had anesthesia from getting spayed, she moved, and then changed diet. I think the gas will pass, er, so to speak.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home