Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I've been trying to spend a little more time getting stuff up on the blog, and also trying to get back into the swing of reading other people's blogs. I have two new ones to add to the mix if anyone is interested.

One is the blog of my old friend, Michelle, who is mother of two boys diagnosed with Aspergers. She's also an avid knitter, and is probably the first young person I knew who knitted long before knitting became trendy. You can find her blog here.

Some of you also may be familiar with HGTV designer Angelo Surmelis. He keeps a fairly regular blog which includes design tips, information on recent designs he's done, and lots of Flip video of himself and his cute rescue dog, Baxter. His blog can be found here.

Enjoy and happy blogging!

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Thanks for the links. Angelo is a great designer, I love watching him. Always good to read a fellow knitter's blog, too.

I was considered a young knitter when I started knitting in my mid-30s. It was right before Bitch magazine picked it up and introduced to the hipsters and it really took off.

1:45 PM  
Blogger chellebelle said...

Wow, a plug! you're such a great friend.. if I were a computer person and could figure out how to add other sites to my site.. I would so add yours.. alas, I am a lowly yarn dork.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home