Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The past week has gone by in a blur. I've been putting a lot into studying for this math placement test, so when I'm not working, I'm studying quadratic equations. Some day, the moment is going to arise when I'm actually going to need to know how to graph one, and I am going to kick that moment's ass. If my life were a movie, this would be the part with the montage - a montage of me studying, and then that one dolly shot where it goes around me, and 3D numbers and equations float in the air around my head while a really cool song plays.

For Wally Wednesday, enjoy this photo of Wally and the kids enjoying Charles' night away from home last week. Notice Wally is sleepy and relaxed while Kraut is alert and pointed at the hallway. I kept waiting for a clown with a knife to appear.

For a bonus picture, take a guess at what color my bank teller was the other day.


My last piece of interesting information is that my attempt to get Charles to switch from tightie-whiteys to boxer briefs failed. He tried them today and determined they lacked sufficient support. (As you might imagine, Charles does not read my blog).

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel Majoros said...

people still wear tighty whities? really??

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Eolin said...

Was she purple?? :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger chellebelle said...

My boys will not wear anything but the boxer briefs.. John, however, will only wear the tighty whities too... We got to them too late. At least I effected a change in the next generation.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I'm going to guess the bank teller was... not white. Clowns are f'ing creepy, so be glad Kraut was there to protect you. No comment on the tighty whities vs. boxers debate. I'm thinking Charles needs to start reading your blog.

10:53 AM  
Blogger LA said...

There's this great combo boxer/brief thing. Has the look of a boxer but the support of tighty whities. You should get him to try those.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home