Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am a terrible blogger. I used to have things to say, and now I just can't find anything interesting to write. It's hot here. Crazy hot. And not just Southern California hot but Texas hot, which includes a giant dose of humidity to make you all that much more miserable. Because of the heat, the dogs have been shedding like crazy. I have enough extra fur in this house to make an extra army of dogs. Charles took Wally outside the other day to brush him out. Here is the documentation of his brushing - see how much he enjoyed it - and see how much fur has come off him. Happy Wally Wednesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

Holy crap... that's a lot of hair. But Wally looks like he's smiling.

3:37 PM  
Blogger chellebelle said...

crazy hot.. not my idea of fun, but then I never could do those crazy Oregon hot, humid 100 degree days, so the Texas hot would have me completly destroyed...

4:41 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That's so sweet. Look how happy Wally is!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

All that floating white fluff...gross!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home