Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We had a crazy thunderstorm tonight. T-storms are crazy here in Texas. There were tornado warnings as well. I think I miss earthquakes. You don't know when they're coming, and they don't last very long. I could care less about the thunderstorms - I actually rather like them - but I'm not looking forward to my first tornado. Poor Kraut has been shaking (he's currently laying on my feet burrowed under my desk) and he wouldn't even eat his dinner. Oh, and we now have an E-Z Up in our backyard...except it doesn't belong to us. It belongs to our neighbor, and this happens every time there is a storm or a lot of wind. We'll have to go out in the morning and throw it back over the fence again. Very annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

So... are the times you post each day Central Time or still Pacific Time?

2:53 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Do you have a basement? If so, make a comfortable spot and stock it with flashlights, candles, and battery operated music devices.
I lived in Chicago from ages 4-13, and that's how we survived tornado season.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home