Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sorry for the very short post, but I'm a little behind and it's going to be a very busy day. Plus - it's Stanley Cup Day here at the office. Can't wait to see the cup up close and personal. God knows this is the only way the cup will EVER be in Los Angeles for a long time.

I'm somewhere around 160 posts, and thus far, have managed to not repeat myself on artist for the song of the day. I have to admit, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, and may have to begin repeating artists soon. The song for today is "Motion of Love" by Gene Loves Jezebel off their 1987 album The House of Dolls. Yet another "post modern" type band I accidentally discovered in the late 80s and came to enjoy. I wish I had gotten more into this type of music earlier.

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Can't wait to see you posed with the Cup! If I may make a request for Wally Wednesday, how 'bout Wally and the Cup?

11:13 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Diane - I'm working on it, but so far, the cup is under wraps. I'm ready with my dog and my camera!

11:31 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I know you'll succeed on getting your picture, Edit! Is DEK a big hockey fan by chance? I've noticed it's a theme on his "logo" at the end of the show.

12:19 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I did finally get a photo, but as of yet, I haven't figured out how to get Wally on the set to get one of him. DEK is a big hockey guy. His dad was a coach at Boston College in the 70s and coached quite a few of the Miracle on Ice kids.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wally + The Stanley Cup fits in perfectly with the glorious history of the Cup, and the tradition of letting every player take it home and share it with family and friends . . . and I'm guessing . . . a few of man's best friend

1:24 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Congrats, Edit! That's awesome!

Keeping my fingers crossed for Wally's close-up!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

This music is not my taste although I do like some soft music like Sara Mclaughlin I have a soft side it just doesn't come out much hahaha

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home