Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, I found out today that I didn't get the job I interviewed for the other day, which is a drag. It's disappointing not just because I needed a job, but because I was genuinely excited about the show. They ended up hiring the guy who was the assistant editor on the pilot, which is great for him and definitely says something about the producers, but sucks for me nonetheless. In the meantime, I'm still freelancing on the home shows, which usually means about 2 days of digitizing tapes (getting them into the computer). Which means this is how I spent my last two days:


It's also Wally Wednesday, so here's a cute picture of the boy trying to poke his way into the camera lens. It's funny how small he can look taken at the right angle.


The song of the day is "Don't Shed a Tear" by Paul Carrack off his 1987 album One Good Reason. Carrack, of both Squeeze and Mike + the Mechanics, has a great voice, and while this album didn't have a ton of hits on it, I still love this particular song.

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

You could learn to knit! So, what are you reading?

Sorry the job didn't work out but you still have Wally . . .

9:15 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Hey, there are worst ways to make the cash.

9:30 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

That's too bad about the job. Hopefully something good will come up soon.

Very cute Wally photo!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Keep plugging away at the job situation. As you know, the more you put your name and resume out there, the more people will hear about you.

Wally likes the paparazzi...

Heard that song on XM the other day when I was working out. Still a really good song.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Reaper?! Aw, crap. Sorry to hear the bad news, T.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a brilliant person! THEIR loss! Wally has THAT look that can melt the hardest of hearts! What a cutie!

11:27 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I'm sorry to hear about the job, Edit, but I do believe that it means there's another, better one waiting for you. It's happened to me that way in the past.

One good thing is that you found out your fate in a timely manner. I hate places that leave you hanging for weeks.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home