Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's a dreary day here in Southern California. I had many things planned to do today, which is my Saturday, but I just never seemed to get around to any of them. I'd hoped to get out for a mountain bike ride, and then go in search of a new hockey stick since I broke mine the other night. Unfortunately, my day was off right from the start because I didn't wake up until 11am. By the time I ate, caught up on some Tivo, and threw my arm out playing Wii Bowling (I am so lame), it was too late to do either. I did manage to relist my dining room table on Craigslist and already got a response, and listed a deck I've been wanting to sell on eBay. (I've gotta pay for that stick somehow!) At least I have a Kings game to go to tonight. It's the first game for me this season so I'm happy to go, even if the team and the seats both suck.

The song of the day is "Juke Box Hero" by Foreigner off their 1983 album 4. I've always loved the story in this song of a young man hoping to become a big rock star. I forgot how many songs the band has had until I looked them up. A greatest hits record is highly recommended, and if you like their early work, I strongly suggest Records which is a great compilation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Have fun at the Kings game tonight. I love Wii bowling! My new favorite game is Mario Party. That is about my speed when it comes to video games. Yeah, I am pretty lame.

8:03 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Wally can hold it 'till 11:00? Damn! He's got a bladder of steel!

Maybe I need to check out Wii.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home