Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Finally...two days off in a row! I would like to say I got up really early today to enjoy my weekend, but the truth is that I totally overslept and didn't get out of bed until nearly 11am. I finally washed my car (I haven't had it washed once since I bought it in February) and also washed my dog, who is now running around naked drying off. This afternoon, a friend and I went for a short mountain bike ride up near JPL. I would have liked to have been out longer, but it was nice to be out at all - I haven't been out on my bike since May, the weekend before I left for Australia.

Tonight I've been catching up on my Tivo, so far 2 1/2 Men, Weeds and Californication. Still need to watch Heroes and everything else that's on there.

Hmm...what to do tomorrow? It's been so long since I had to consecutive days off that I don't have a single idea. Grocery shopping, bill paying, and laundry to start the day I imagine. My life is so very exciting.

The song of the day is "Somebody to Shove" by Soul Asylum off their 1992 album Grave Dancer's Union. Though this was their 7th studio album, I believe this is the first to have been commercially successful for them. Though it featured their much bigger hit "Runaway Train" this is the one I always remember that album for. I prefer the rougher edge to the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home