Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sometimes I'm shocked at how good of a photo I can accidentally take with my camera without really trying. Here he is, clean and soft and naked (he doesn't have his collar on), waiting to get to the cold weather and the dog friendly Village at Big Bear.


I'm not sure that we have internet access at the cabin we've rented, so I may finally be forced to blog via my phone on Friday and Saturday.

The song of the day is "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves off their 2006 debut album We Don't Need to Whisper. This was the first song released for this band, formed by former Blink 182 front man Tom DeLonge. I hadn't heard any decent new music in a long time, and this song really excited me. I anxiously awaited the release of the full CD...only to be terribly disappointed by the rest of the disc. They're playing at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas this year. For the first several years I was in L.A., I tried and tried to obtain tickets. I've even had the advance password for the Street Team and still been unable to get tickets, even within the first minute of the onsale. I've totally given up. This year, I'll be relegated to watching a lame webcast. Do tickets really exist? Or is it just some lame joke that everyone but me is in on?

2 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

Have fun at Big Bear...maybe you will get to see some "real" snow :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I don't know anyone who ever gotten tix to the Acoustic Xmas show - I think the majority of the tix must go to industry types. Wally loves handsome and content.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home