Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'd like to say that I saw or did something interesting in the past 24 hours, but it's simply not true. The closest I got to exciting was having a late dinner with my friend, Dean, at IHOP because there was no game last night and we were jonesing for pancakes. And when I say "we" I mean "I."

I've needed to go grocery shopping all week and have put it off time and again because I really hate going to the grocery store. The result was that I spent an unnecessary amount of money eating out, and had to resort to eating Top Ramen for lunch at work today. There are a couple of things I will never ever be able to eat again without being reminded of college, and Top Raman and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese are two of them. I just got back from the store and bought so much food that I'm actually having a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner. A did buy Eggos, so I can get my waffle fix in later this week. Other than that, I've just been inside editing all day in a air cooled/space heated room with no windows. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving break and the small trip some friends and I are taking to Big Bear. It doesn't look like it will snow, but at least I can hope for three consecutive mornings where I can sleep in. Tonight, I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with Wally to watch the new Dexter on my Tivo.

The song of the day is "Dear Mr. President" by Pink off her 2006 album I'm Not Dead." The first time I heard this, I immediately stopped to listen to all the words. Then, I listened to it again and again. If you're as unhappy and disappointed as I am in our current president, you'll like this song. If you aren't familiar with it, here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home