Monday, November 19, 2007

For those of you who watched Dexter last night, how much better can this show get? Already, I can't wait to see next week's episode. It looks like Dexter's perfectly controlled world is starting to fall apart, and I have to wonder what he's going to do AND if he gets caught - what happens to next season? I'd also like to ask, is it totally wrong of me to find Keith Carradine oddly hot in his role as FBI Special Agent Frank Lundy? I totally get where Debra's coming from.

The Weeds season finale airs tonight, which means another year wait for the next season. Why, oh why, do cable shows have such short season orders? They're some of the most well written shows out there, and they make us wait. I keep swearing I'm just going to wait until the shows are over and then watch them all at the same time on DVD, but I can never bring myself to break away from the current episodes. Sigh.

The song of the day is "Pardon Me" by Incubus off their 1999 album Make Yourself. I really liked these guys when I first heard them around the time this album came out, though I haven't found them to be as good recently. Still, this is probably my favorite songs by the band.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I can't wait for the next episode of Dexter!!!! I haven't watched must Weeds, but just put the first season in my netflix queue

cool song, too

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sgt Doaks is going to be the 'suspect'. Especially now that he told Laguarda that his dad was a butcher. And yes I get it with Debra- especially that scene where he was cooking.....I love that show, and weeds. I am looking forward to the Tudors. Have you read the Other Bolyne Girl?
Jen

7:06 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Incubus! Calabasas High represents!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home