Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wally and I are back from our fun Thanksgiving weekend in Big Bear and are both ready for a good night's rest. While I'd like to say I got a lot of sleep up there, the truth is we were up late talking and joking, and up early to get out to the slopes or head home. We had a great time with our friends Madeline, Dean and Jeff and hope to make this an annual outing.

Since I'm pretty exhausted, this will be a short post, but here are some photos from the trip:


Wally eagerly awaits the carving of the Thanksgiving turkey.

Blowing snow on Bear Mountain where we would go boarding the next day.

In The Village with the Big Bear Bear.

Madeline and I in the parking lot before boarding. If Madeline weren't wearing mittens, you could see she's also throwing up a gang sign.

That's me, actually snowboarding instead of falling. By the end of the day, I could make it down this run without falling.

Dean and Jeff taking a rest on the slope. To be honest, I'm not sure what they're doing.


Madeline, Dean, myself and Jeff at the foot of Bear Mountain at the end of the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And how good was Dexter tonight? I could hardly watch it, I was so nervous the whole episode!

7:21 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

OMG! I didn't want the episode to end!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Looks like you had a blast, T.

KJC

10:26 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Wally is totally eyeing that turkey.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home