Friday, January 18, 2008

A few weeks ago, I felt like I had a lot of spare time on my hands, what with the 8 hour days and all. Now, all of a sudden, I feel totally overwhelmed by the amount of things I have on my plate for the next two months. Most of the workload comes from the feature film side project which has started off with a very slow start for me. Part of it is getting back into the swing of editing that sort of footage, and part of it is just finding the extra time to do it. With three short trips planned between now and the end of February, games in two different hockey leagues, kick-boxing, and trying to snowboard PLUS make time for friends...things are just looking pretty busy. I'm looking forward to the day when 2008 will slow down a little.

How is everyone else's year starting out?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Crazy busy. Work on my comic book series is chewing up every spare moment I have. I have to write scripts for the first few issues, do a polish on another 30 or so synopses of future issues, design and write content for the official website, prepare character bios (with pics), comic book cover mock-ups, line up the acting talent for the youtube videos that'll feature live versions of the comic book characters, then write the scripts for those shorts, shoot them on a set I have to design, build and decorate, myself, cold call prospective advertisers for the website and comic book product placements...dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into? :-(

KJC (who's keeping Tiff in mind for editing on those shorts)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

The year has started a lot better than last year ended, that's for sure! I'm just ready for my move to NY!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

my year has started out pretty slow, what with the holidays, then only working one week before taking off for Yellowstone. I expect it to pick up, which is good b/c I have not been bringing in a ton of cash the first 3 weeks of the year!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home