Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome to this week's edition of Wally Wednesday. I keep trying to get photos of him doing cute things, but today I realized...he just IS cute. So here he is, chilling at home.


Other than that, I got nothing. I woke up late, updated my iPhone, then had to reload it because it crashed while I was updating it. That was fun. And then I was trying to get my project in line to start cutting the feature film I volunteered to help out on. Oh, and I went to kickboxing for the first time in weeks. I think my arms may fall off.

Seen in the script I got from a writer this evening: "NOTE TO EDITOR, Please try to remove pauses that are too long." I don't really need to explain to anyone why that's an absurd comment, do I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I've had my iPhone for 24 hours, and I'm still trying to figure it out, though I've been informed by the office IT guy that I won't be able to access the office email. Thank god for yahoo mail!

Wally IS cute as is!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Wally's entire existence revolves around just being adorbable. Eating, sleeping or playing fetch he just oozes cool.

KJC (who would love to try kickboxing someday)

8:53 AM  
Blogger LA said...

That's like saying, "NOTE TO ACCOUNTANT, Please count the money."

Wally is freaking adorable.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home