Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to meeeee! Happy birthday to me! Unfortunately, it's business as usual today with work tonight but Wally will come along to spend the night at work with me. Some friends and I are getting together tomorrow night for a belated birthday dinner. I tried to sleep in this morning since I was at work until after 1am, but I received two calls around 9am and was never able to get back to sleep because of a certain needy Labrador. He's so lucky he's cute! Yes, I share a birthday with Abraham Lincoln. When I was very little, I couldn't remember what day my birthday was but I knew it was on Abraham Lincoln's birthday. I had to go to the calendar to find the right date. Because of this, I've always had a certain fondness for our great manic-depressive president.

Also, for you KROQ listeners...point for cake.

9 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Happy Birthday! My Labrador got me up at 5:55 am, though I managed to ignore her until 6:05

12:02 PM  
Blogger LA said...

It bears repeating. Happy birthday to you!

Is it lame I didn't know Honest Abe was manic-depressive?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Happy Birthday, Pookie! :-)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Hopefully you had some cake and ice cream to celebrate!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

6:15 PM  
Blogger NB said...

Happy Birthday!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. However, it will always be - point for pie.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I am such a lame commenter.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home