Thursday, February 07, 2008

We finally got home from Big Bear tonight around 9:30. I'm exhausted. After putting everything away and playing with my dog, I'm ready to head off to bed. My legs are toast. This was my first time riding two days in a row and I should have stopped around noon today. My friend, Mark, hadn't been riding in years and wanted to keep going, so I tried to keep up with him. Unfortunately, the more tired you get, the more you fall, so I fell down most of the mountain my last few rides down. I still had a great time. Oh - and both of us kept forgetting to put sun screen on, and now that I'm home, I see that the tip of my nose and the bottom half of my face is burnt. I guess it was worth it. Here are a few photos from the trip:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful snow!!! And look at that smile! I'm jealous!

6:26 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oooh, I miss the sun. Looks gorgeous. Did Wally miss you?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

gorgeous!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That looks like so much fun! Now that I'm back in snow country I'll have to learn how to snow board. I've only been skiing a couple of times and both times I had bad experiences!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Great scenery! Glad to hear you're having a good time up there.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home