Thursday, February 14, 2008

I totally forgot it was Wally Wednesday yesterday, so to make up for it, I'm posting a video instead of a photo. I've written before about his excitement over going outside to play. Now you can see it in motion.



Living away from your family during your birthday can be a drag because they're so far away. On the up side, it becomes a bit of a week long extravaganza as presents keep arriving in the mail. Earlier this week, I got a necklace from my mom with a piece of jade on it that my grandfather brought with him when he came from China in the 1920's. Today, I got a really cool bracelet from one sister, and new snowboarding gloves and "The Kite Runner" from my other sister. Last night, a friend gave me a gift certificate to REI. Since I've been wanting a new ski jacket, and they were clearing out all their winter wear, I got a really good deal with the certificate factored in. Now I'm all bundled up and ready to head to British Columbia on Sunday. Though I imagine it's a lot warmer there than it is in, say, Ottawa.

So, did any of you see that "24" will not air now until January of 2009? WTH? I need my Kiefer fix!

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

OMG, cute overload. What a happy boy.

Yeah, I heard about the 24 schedule. I don't watch it, but if I was a fan, I'd be totally pissed.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

So freakin' cute!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

That boy can dance!

Glad to hear you scored some awesome birthday swag this year, Tiff.

Yeah, I was shocked to hear the news about 24. I've been chatting with producer/director Jon Cassar ever since Kiefer got locked up in the klink. He seemed hopeful, at first, but when the strike hit week 12, and rumors about Joel Surnow leaving the show began to circulate, he didn't seem so optimistic anymore. :-(

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home