Monday, March 10, 2008

A friend sent me this link today for a company that does shoots and edits home and event videos. They have a video sample on their front page which is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Unfortunately for all of us, they are all the way up in Kelowna, B.C. or I'd have them make a movie for me. It is quite possibly the best film making and editing I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Have a look for yourself:




I threw my neck out playing hockey the other night and then slept too long last night, which resulted in an incredibly sore back and neck. I'm off to treat myself to a deep tissue massage at Amadeus Spa.

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I don't know, Edit, I think their editing and filmmaking skizzles actually take a backseat to their epic acting talent.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I'll check it out, but I wanted to thank you for alerting me to woot.com. The funniest writing on the net is found daily at woot.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

My neck is screwed up too. I really should get a massage to loosen it up.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I will have to use them when I sell my houwse. Massage? My whole body aches and I am still off work. I need a massage. I am on the oxy/ambien routine.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home