Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday! One amazing thing I've found to be true of my dog - no matter how big he may be, somehow, when he curls up, he can become very tiny, as seen in this photo:


Wally and I spent a quiet day at home while I worked on my side project. It was a pretty uneventful day, other than the trip I made to Ralph's to replenish my Diet Coke supply. This evening, I watched Letters From Iwo Jima (finally). I'd been wanting to see it since I saw Flags of Our Fathers months and months ago. I know this film was good if only for the fact that I wasn't annoyed by the fact that it was in subtitles. I love Clint Easwood as a director, though, so I sort of knew I'd like it anyway.

9 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wally looks freezing! I still have not watched either movie

6:32 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Having diet coke on hand is always a must for me!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Both movies were great, but the best part of Flags of Our Father - no reading.

I have to admit, things seem a little glum in my house when there's no Diet Coke.

9:43 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Edit, what does Wally weigh anyway? I love it when they get small like that. I have a huge, fluffy cat named Cleo who likes to curl up really small, preferably in a drawer.

12:33 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - Last time I checked, he weighed 94 lbs.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

OMG - Hanna only ways 70 lbs! (I say only, but she has been over 80 in her heavier days)

12:46 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Wally was up to 113 a couple of years ago before I put him on a diet.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Did I really spell weighs, ways? Wow . . .

1:39 PM  
Blogger LA said...

He's a big boy!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home