Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A day off...slept in, played with dog, payed bills. Then I went into Old Town and just hung out and did some shopping for a few hours. It's been ages since I've been able to do that and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I started to get a headache in the afternoon which has turned into yet another incarnation of the Worst Headache Ever. I've been laying in bed for the past few hours with a pillow over my head. Though I still don't feel great, I definitely feel much much better.

I had to dig deep for the weekly Wally photo. I really need to spend more time with my dog, obviously, because I have no recent photos of him. Here is his, exhausted, during a few days where my neighbors baby sat him (he had a sleep over with Stryder the bulldog). Even sleepy and tired, my retriever still has his eye on the prize.

4 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

Hope you feel better today, sounds like a horrible headache.

I am so impressed with your hockey teams this year! I would love to see you play...I know, I never come and visit :(

6:25 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Hope you are feeling better!

4:13 PM  
Blogger LA said...

You should enter that picture for next year's page-a-day lab calender. It's the perfect representation of the psyche of a labrador.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

what la said!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home