Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's been a lazy Sunday, not what I expected for Labor Day weekend. The weather is overcast, glum and cool. I did get out for a couple of hours on my mountain bike which was an arduous 1 hour climb up and about a 10 minute ride down. Followed that with a hot bath to relax the legs back out, then watched "Life As A House" on DVD. One of my favorite movies with one of my favorite actors (Kevin Kline), but it always makes me cry in the last half hour. Nothing says entertainment like watching someone die on the screen.

I'm not sure what else to do with my day. No more NHL hockey for the day...I think the next day is tomorrow. I suppose I should do some laundry and play with the dog. Maybe it will be sunnier tomorrow.

Also, I thought this was funny:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

OK, that was pretty funny.

My day has consisted of waiting out a 2 1/2 hour rain delay before we started the first of three state championship playoff games in Fresno. We get to start the third game at 8:30 tonight. Lucky me...

8:19 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Meh. I had to work. Then I watched some Curb Your Enthusiasm. Tomorrow: More of the same.

That picture is hilarious.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home