Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wally was much happier last night when the Penguins beat the Red Wings at home 3-2. The series now stands at 2-1 Red Wings. I love the Penguins, but man...Detroit looks strong. I hope that whatever happens, it goes to 7 games so I can get all the hockey I can before the season is officially over.

Today was a BUSY day. I pretty much worked 8 hours straight, then had to drive into work right at rush hour. I took Wally with me and he was happy to see everyone in the office. Of course, EVERYONE is always happy to see him. He's so funny...as soon as we come through the front door, he runs right to my old edit bay and plunges right through the front door. Thankfully, the woman working in there now seems to be a dog lover and doesn't mind the surprise molestation that happens every time we come and visit. Seriously, Wally misses the social interaction WAY more than I do. I've never taken him to the dog park much, but maybe I should start doing that.

I just watched the Men in Trees episode from last night and am waiting for the Lost season finale to come on. In the meantime, I have an indie on DVD to watch - Music Within. If it's any good, I'll let you know about it tomorrow.

On a sad note for the day, I read that today is the tenth anniversary of the death of Phil Hartman. RIP Phil. You were a funny, funny man and have been dearly missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Has it been 10 years already? Damn! I'm bummed today about the Harvey Korman news.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home