Monday, June 16, 2008

Today we went and saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I thought it was excellent! There were some minor story thing I had problems with, but in general, I really liked it, which surprised me. I thought it would be a washed up story and embarrassing to the Indiana Jones franchise. Harrison Ford seemed to fit rather comfortably into the old fedora and Shia LaBoeuf's character brought a nice, younger edge to the film so it wasn't filled with a bunch of 60-somethings. For those of you who haven't seen it, I won't ruin it by going over the story, but if you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Later this evening, once it cools down, mom and Dina will get to fully experience the local dog park. Tomorrow, Universal, I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Shia LaBoeuf makes me yearn for the days when the big studios made actors and actresses change their names.

I'm not sure I can watch a guy who's name sounds like he should be Pepe LePew's side kick

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home