Sunday, June 08, 2008

Against my better judgment, I rented I Am Legend on DVD. I say against my better judgment because I read the book right around the time the movie came out, and I thought it was horrible. In this case, I can say the reason the movie ended up being fantastic is because it barely followed the original story at all, other than in basic premise. Will Smith was great (and ripped, by the way) and the film grabbed my attention from the very start. I've always hated to see a good book adapted for the screen and come out horribly because they strayed too much from the original story. In this case, it was the best thing they could do.

Wally and I slept late today, then I finished making up some work hours. I also washed my car (it's annual cleaning). Next on the list to wash: Wally. He stinks! My mom (his grandmother) is coming to visit next week, so he definitely has to be clean for grandma. After that, ran some errands then came home and watched the DVD. The only thing on the agenda tonight is hockey (co-ed league). I think Wally and I feel like a nap right about now, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hanna let me sleep in an extra hour today - 'til 6:30.

Ok, so maybe I won't avoid that movie like I have been doing.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

You've been a movie watching queen lately!

BTW, no email yet!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home