Friday, June 13, 2008

My mom and my sister are finally arriving tomorrow around 10am. Thankfully, they had the good sense to fly into Burbank and spare me a trip to LAX. Although, I tell you, I am not above telling my mom to take the Flyaway bus. Between working all day, then running to the office and back (and by running, I mean an hour and a half traffic choked round trip), I've been trying to clean up the house for their arrival. Dog is clean, car is basically clean. I guess I really should go vacuum it. I have plenty of time before my 11pm hockey game tonight. I love hockey, but the 11pm games are NOT doing it for me.

Hmm...I have no other interesting things to say. Except for those of you who don't already read Bean's Blog, check out this posting from yesterday. I found it interesting.

4 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

I read Bean's blog and totally enjoyed reading all the comments on the post!

Have a great time with the fam!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I would read bean's blog, but my computer is still frozen from my latest attempts to access his site

7:05 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Have fun with your mom and sister. My mom is coming out next month for TWO SOLID WEEKS.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I have had the same problem as Diane with my computer freezing when I try to access Bean's Blog. I emailed him and he responded by saying there wasn't anything on his side that would indicate there's a problem.

Have fun with the family. I'm off to Chicago on Sunday for a family reunion.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home