Monday, July 14, 2008

It feels like it's been a really long day today. Because of wacky scheduling at the rink, my co-ed team had back to back games this week (yesterday and today). Which means I got home late last night (full of IHOP, of course), got up and went to work, came home from work, took Wally out, got back in the car and drove across town for hockey and just got home. I'm surprised Wally even recognizes me, I seem to see him so little lately. I think both he and I are looking forward to me eventually working back at home again someday.

I was just trying to peruse the news headlines to see if there's anything worth blogging about, but it appears the biggest news today is Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman's breakup. Yawn...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

so who's f-ing Ben Afleck now??????

11:32 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I liked Jimmy and Sarah as a couple. I really do hope this is just a hoax.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

IHop sounds really good!!! I could go for some french toast!

6:53 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Look out Jen Garner. Sarah's a known homewrecker. Just ask Jimmy's ex-wife.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home