Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today was my first day working back at home and I thoroughly enjoyed it, from sleeping in to the absent commute to having Wally at my feet all day. He was so happy, in fact, that he spent much of the afternoon rolling around in happy ecstasy on the floor of my office. At one point during the day, my neighbor had to meet with someone in her home and asked me to watch bulldog Stryder, so Wally got to hang with his friend as usual. After an hour, I had to completely mop my floor because of all the excess drinking water and drool that had accumulated. Good times!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds yummy! excess drool always makes my day! How the hell are ya toots??

R O A D Z here

7:27 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Sounds like a perfect day, and we got an extra pic of Wally this week to boot!

8:14 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Let the good times roll!

Can't wait to visit, think Wally will still steal my scrunchies?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wally is a happy boy

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home