Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I've been telling my friend, Rob, for ages that I'll someday visit him in Seattle. I see him a couple of times a year, but usually when I'm home in Vancouver and he's down visiting his parents. I actually haven't been to Seattle in years and haven't visited him at his home since...er...let's see, I was married at the time, so a long freaking time ago. At any rate, I'm going to try to get up there for a weekend in the near future and am trying to arrange it so I can fly Virgin America. I wrote about Virgin America once before when the American branch of Richard Branson's company started flying, and I have yet to experience what promises to be the coolness of their planes. USB and 110v plug ins, mood lighting, WiFi access and touch screen display to order food whenever you want it. Their flights are also relatively cheap, so I just might bite the bullet and do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. However, when you're talking about Seattle, the flight might be more interesting than the city.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

In my experience, the best thing about Seattle is that you can drive from there to Vancouver, BC.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

Yay! Glad you will be visiting! I will just wait here for you in what I refer to as 'Gods Country' because there is no place better :-)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home