Friday, August 08, 2008

I read on the internet today that Clay Aiken has become a father. I'm not sure I get it...I've always been reasonably sure he's gay. Maybe he just completely seems gay, but is in fact, totally straight? Hmm...

I came into work today and had a HH waiting for me to edit. No SS all day!! Sadly, this doesn't mean I can return home. We're still waiting on a last set of network notes to lock the show (which was supposed to be done last Wednesday, by the way). Since there are two other editors during the day working on the same show, I'm not sure why THEY can't do the notes and let me go home. When I first got called to come in and work on this, I was told it would only be "two or three weeks" before I'd be able to come home. It's been nearly 8 weeks. I feel like my boss is Ben and had called to convince me to "just come work on the island for a little while."

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Hey Edit, your gaydar is spot on. Aiken's baby was by artificial insemination. That's not lurid gossip, he issued a press release saying as much back when he first announced he was "expecting." The baby mama is a friend of his, a 50-year-old woman, and he donated the sperm.

He hasn't come out, but my 'dar goes nuclear every time I see a picture of him.

(Remember on The Office when Jim told Dwight and Michael they could order a gaydar unit from Sharper Image? Classic.)

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm out of the loop. What is HH and SS?? I presume HH is maybe House Hunters... but the other acronyms?? Throw a brother a bone.

Roadz

9:24 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

my office emailed me a two hundred page document at six thirty Friday that I've been waiting for all week that I need to incorporate into my project due Monday. I too am not happy.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home