Thursday, October 02, 2008

I just played double-header soccer games. Two games, back to back, with about 10 minutes in between, which is...pure craziness. I don't even remember playing double headers when I was a kid. Now, I'm exhausted. I did, however, score my first goal in 22 years. It was the saddest little goal ever. I had to kick it with my weak foot so it had nothing to propel it, then the goalie reached down to stop it with her hands, which she did - but her fingers were a little buttery and it rolled slowly into the goal. We won the first game, 3-0, then lost the second 4-3, which is a shame because we were ahead 2-0 early on. At any rate, I'm going to go soak in a hot tub and read. Unfortunately, the only book I have right now is in electronic form on my iPhone, so it will be hard to completely relax without fear of dropping my phone in the tub.

2 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

You are crazy! Good job on the slow-mo goal though.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

If I was you, I'dbe calculating how many calories I'd burned playing 2 games and thinking of something yummy to eat.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home